With a proven track record: 3x Ms Olympia Champion (International Natural Bodybuilding), among numerous other international Universe and World titles, I am extremely driven to assist you in achieving your goals and transforming your body to its ‘peak’ potential!
What can you offer your clients?
With a university degree in Physical Education (BPhEd), working as a Personal Trainer since 2000, and with 3 years experience working in a Physiotherapy Clinic specialising in exercise rehabilitation, I strive to educate, motivate and inspire my clients to eat well and exercise regularly. With a background in Pilates, I understand the importance of good form, function and control to enable your body to keep fit and strong. As a professional athlete I have worked with experts in nutrition and exercise which has proven to be a success! Let me share my knowledge to empower you to achieve your health and fitness goals. I specialise in body sculpting, core conditioning, and weight management.
TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree (BPhEd) Physical Education
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Certified Exercise Kinesiologist
- Certified Remedial & Sports Deep Tissue Massage
- Certified Peak Pilates Mat Instructor
- Certified TRX Suspension Trainer
- Certified Gravity ‘Total Gym’ Instructor
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor: Pilates, Core, Definition
WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY ON LIFE?
Love – Life – Health – Family – Friends – Service
To live a purposeful life, building meaningful relationships, whilst sharing my passion and enthusiasm for health and fitness.
QUOTE TO LIVE BY